Wednesday 18 March 2015

Almighty Victory

http://postimg.org/image/5sbt3r3tb/
So at the moment the Quincy are winning the war. And the only chance our heroes have at winning are Ichigo and company.
But...what if they didn't succeed either? Well...
I think it's safe to assume, for our entertainment, that this is what might happen after Yhwach's triumph as The Almighty ( get the title now eh eh? Ok I know bad jokes are bad ). 
But I hope you'll find this edit far more enjoyable than my poor sense of humour. :D
Have a good day all and I hope you enjoy this What-If edit. :D

4 comments:

  1. It is magnificent. Hot and beautiful. And without doubts truthful "That - if".

    All right now when I calmed down, I can write the normal comment.
    I like it the concept. sexual slavery in similar manifestation. I don't say that it is correct. But devil take it they look so beautifully.

    Orihime with its surprising ability.

    And Yoruichi with its secrets. Good couple for a harem

    Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you accept petitions or or is not only a question

    ReplyDelete
  3. Petitions? As in requests for an edit of your choice? If that's what you ment than yeah I do accept requests. That's what the What-If? section of this blog is for. Any request you got in mind you can write it up there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ywach knows how to celebrate victory!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home