Saturday 23 May 2015

News (happy)

Happy news ( no not the insanely amusing character from fairy tail)

So first of all, Jarvis (claps) thank you and good job.
Not everyone has the talent or dedication to make quality art,
but you can and tbh it's really good. So big thumbs up and 
it would be fun and amazing to see how you will grow :)

2nd : Expect some edits from me within 24 hours.
I have some freetime and I cleared my agenda to take some rest and 
I am inspired to make some edits but first some sleep haha.
anyways that's it for now. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words. And lol sounds like you're all fired up to get craking on them edits. I'm looking forward to seeing them edits. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousMay 23, 2015

      haha but you dont like naruto xd and you are welcome :)

      Delete
  2. I don't like the show but doesn't mean I can't appreciate the edits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousMay 23, 2015

      True, thanks jarvis.

      Delete
  3. Sounds Awesome Erogenin! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home