Sunday 24 May 2015

Kayle The Judicator Line Art

( Updated )


Hello again guys! 
As you might have all seen my last work was an original piece of a character belonging to League Of Legends and seeing as how I really had a lot of fun doing that I decided to use my spare time to pull off another one. 
This time featuring Kayle The Judicator.
So this time we got a real angel showing us the ropes on how how it's done xD
For those who don't know the characater her's a helpfull link for you to get to know her better :
Also, before anyone points it out, the wings are just a cropped pair that I took from an image simply because it's very late at night right now when I'm uploading this and do not have the time to do proper wings.
However I decided to crop a pair and fit them in there temporarely just so you guys can have a better view of how the piece might look once I add proper wings in her splash art's style.
I just really wanted to share this new line art with you guys. xD
I hope you like this new LOL girl coming into the fray on this blog and hopefully next time I post up on the blog it'll be alongside the colored version. 
Untill than I hope enjoy it as it is xD
( I might update this once I do her wings too )
Anyway enjoy guys. 
Have a good day / night. 

( Updated: Done her wings too. Enjoy. )


4 comments:

  1. Whoa! This is so amazing Jarvis! Very well done, I really love your drawing style, can't wait to see this in color and of course more works from you! What girls will be next? Can you share a list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely will be Kururu Sumeragi and Gwen Stacy ( Spider-Gwen ). Figure I do something Marvel related for the western comic lovers. xD

      Delete
  2. Looking great so far!

    P.S. If you are making a list please add Kurvira from Legend of Korra, and Soya from Akame ga Kill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit this is really cool. Your success in drawing very striking. In general, a lot has happened while I was gone. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home