Wednesday 26 August 2015

You Are Not My Mother edits

Hinata naruto Karin suigetsu Karui sarada Tsunade sasuke Tenten suigetsu Yugito naruto Ino sarada Sakura sasuke

These edits took me a lot of time but I'm quite satisfied with the results :)
I can't post all the images because are too much, so i post some previews and here the link for all the variants http://postimg.org/gallery/393v12ufi/

(For the guy who posts the pictures taken here on 420chan: if I wanted to post them there I did it by myself, so if you like my edits comment and support here not there please ;)).

11 comments:

  1. Really awesome stuff!! alot of diversity and ofcourse alot of effort that has been put into this. You did great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man, this is great! Love all the variations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, amazing serie, thanks a lot Spettro and continue...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dayum! It's gonna be a busy night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude this is amazing! The character diversity is sweet! All those sexy ladies, and for the guys the diversity it great! I love how there are other guy options other than naruto (he's so overused). Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for doing SasuKarin ! You are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your hard work Spettro!

    ReplyDelete
  8. [Breathing intensifies]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very best work. I always respect the diversity and choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems the gallery has disappeared.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home