Saturday 8 August 2015

Prisoner Of War 2

 http://postimg.org/image/z8jxxfnyb/
First thing's first!
I would like to say again welcome to all the new editors that joined the blog!!! 
Glad to have you all onboard.
And now the second matter at hand ( this might sound repetitive by now ) really sorry for the long abscence and no content from me.
I try to do my best to deliver but sometimes I just can't get around doing anything regarding this particular hobby. xD
However I finally managed to finish an edit I been going hard at making it for quite a while and to be honest I am really proud of this one but I can only hope you guys will find it to be to your licking also.
Again sorry for the long abscence and yeah I'm aware one edit won't make up for it but I hope you'll like this one and enjoy. xD
I hope I'll manage to finish up on the others too and maybe some of the linearts but I can't guarantee anything. 
Until than I hope you enjoy our 2nd prisoner of war - Meninas. xD
Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aw yeah, glad to have a bleach edit again! Don't worry Jarvis, sometimes you gotta deal with life first. Just take your time, man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work as usual Jarvis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I admit I kind of wanted to give her an expression that shows her soft moaning while getting started to take it anal but I suppose I didn't manage to express that idea well within the edit. I'm sorry if her expression ruins the whole edit. I will try to fix it somehow.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home