Friday 14 August 2015

Himawari & Boruto

himawari01 
I got most of the pixxx back and Photoshop is working again.
Atleast no more touchpad editing but mouse D: new world

I lost all my resources though! custom made brushes for outlines etc.
So my art will be a bit lower quality than normal.

Also sneakpeakpreview: Raykus will join our blog aswell.
We spoke and he is a perfect author for the blog!
(Sorry Raykus I don't have the PSD for the banner anymore so I will need to make a whole new one soon.)

Also quickly want to say thank you for the amazing quality of edits you guys already posted.
I love them and you ;) no homo tho.

7 comments:

  1. Good job Eron, always love me some brother sister love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice change.

    Raykus joins us? That's good news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice edit! I'd suggest making her face a little less of a smile, considering her ass is being plowed, still a great edit nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, it seems the picture isn't available anymore. Any chance of reuploading it ? (thanks for the good work)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here: https://mega.nz/#!c8I0QYBa!gGdXdE2qC6_mQUbaXNBcFJjpyuBZ1jRK9rh9cVFSij0

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home