Tuesday 21 July 2015

Information and Restart.

So I talked to some people/editors or just GFXers that deal with somewhat the same stuff.
Had some good talks and I decided to give it all a third chance and see if the flame can be re-ignited.
Now that being said, there will be change.

- I am not going to do anymore requests (to keep the fun alive, remember making edits takes effort and time something that is being overlooked by half of the community)
- I don't care for whiners about anything: don't like hinata? or sasuke or naruto or naruko or kushina?
I don't give any f*cks anymore.
- Time/Uploads/Size. I make what I want to make or decide to make, sometimes I feel like doing this or that and sometimes I don't like to do anything at all.
- No more Captions. something I used to be "known" for is over. It's just to much of a hassle and people will always like it or hate it. If you want added text on it, just do it yourself. It's not that hard.

Don't worry it might all sound a bit negative but it is there for a reason and it will help me with staying motivated. Sorry to the ones that actually support me and the other editors. Thank you guys for the comments and feedback in the past. I will try to improve or sustain a good level of editing for you guys.
At the end of the day it's all just a hobby.

Have a nice day!
Eron.

2 comments:

  1. Good news. Glad to hear that you're back.

    "No more Captions"
    Sorry to hear that. But you're right. However, you underestimate your work. It is unique. I've seen a lot of people who created the signature and their analogs. But it does not go to any comparison with your work. Because you have invested a lot in your job. You are well passed the mood of the composition. You lit a passion in the hearts of people. Your work on the graphics part was great. This is a very good supplement to the overall picture. Hearts, lighting effects. Common effects of feeding itself is excellent. I know how hard it is. Because he recently tried to do something similar.

    By the way, your comics and stories with the story really worth much. It is much more valuable than ordinary conversation.

    I do not call you again to work on this. I just expressed my opinion.

    In any case, you have to work for your pleasure. Create something that you like. The most dangerous when you start to perceive it as a job. Then the level of your motivation starts to fall. There is a noticeable deterioration in productivity and overall performance. Especially if you start taking care of other people opinions. Yes, you can not be completely independent. Because the positive feedback motivates you to work on. In general, you should try to maintain a balance. Between independence and dependence on people's opinions.

    This problem is much more extensive, and I have described only a short part of it. In the end, we are social beings. And we have to live with it. But we must be careful. In order not to put himself in a trap ...

    So I went a little bit from the topic.

    I have a small question. What happened recently? Why did you decide to leave so suddenly? I have not observed any persecution or criticism in your direction. Maybe I missed something?

    I just do not see a problem. If I can find out in more detail what happened. I can give more relevant recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousJuly 21, 2015

      Because I talked with editors and I saw comments that were so rude. It made me feel angry, like I had to do something to make them see their ways but it never really worked or would have worked. So in the end it was a waste of time.

      Comments like: "-character- please!!!" or "change to -character- please!" (like seriously!! you just pasted "please" behind : Change to this.. ) "Naruto version pls" like wth just putting please is worse enough now they are even too lazy to spell it? and what about just "sakura pls" haha like who are these ungrateful shits.. or "could you please do your version with all the other gurls pls" really? all other girls? (no no no sure let me just edit for 24 hours so that you can later thank me with thnks or not even thank me.. ) It's the sad reality of being the editor. Endless rude comments with a handful of actual appreciation. Seems like we have to endure it. So yeah basically as a editor I got grossed out with all the hate and rude comments.

      Delete

Newer Post Older Post Home