Sunday 5 July 2015

Blood Moon Elise Line Art

 http://postimg.org/image/gluh7prvr/
Found this again after recovering my files off my USB Flash Drive.
Had a few problems with it mainly the idiots where I went to print out my degree paper had an infected PC that managed to infect my Flash Drive.
Luckly I have managed to desinfect my Flash Drive and recover all my edits and line arts.
Close call I'd say. 
Anyway I found this old line art among the recovered ones.
So I decided I will work on coloring it too.
Crysis averted guys. 
All line arts I had along with my edits are safe so no need to worry.
Have a good day guys and enjoy. xD

12 comments:

  1. Wow, can't wait to see the finished product, Jarvis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember her. This is your first published work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she is hot! What series is she from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's from the game League Of Legends.

      Delete
  4. AnonymousJuly 08, 2015

    yeah :) I still have the file from when you put it on 420.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but I decided to stop posting there. The community just got to a point where it's just the worse it has ever been.

      Delete
    2. AnonymousJuly 08, 2015

      Same, only here now.

      Delete
  5. I saw this picture in the 420 a long time ago, it's really amazing, I still have this picture in my computer. Can't wait to see her finished as well the others linearts. Nice work Jarvis!
    I'm safe to say you are the best League of Legends hentai pictures maker that I ever saw, even that you have just 3 images of LoL girls, they are the best pictures I ever saw from a League hentai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually there are two other artists called Kumiko and Kerasu that do really good LOL stuff too. xD

      Delete
  6. Great work man, do you accept commission buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't do commissions yet. At the moment I am focusing more on simply improving my skills before I deem them worth commissions. xD But there is the Original sections here which is made for people to ask for whatever character they want to see me attemtping. It's a good way for practice. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i tried to ask a few edits here and on 420chan but so far 0 was made. If you are kind enough to make me those let me know i appreciate.

      Delete

Newer Post Older Post Home