Wednesday 30 December 2015

A New Year

Eron here,
Soon it'll already be 2016 and as much as I hate it sometimes, time really flies.
I look back at a very busy (work) year with two new jobs in a very short period but soon there will be a chance for me to rest and refuel for the next year.
So I wanted to spend more time on edits and I want to know from you guys what kind of things you would like to see.

1. Caption Edits - normal size pixxx only edit with words and text speech bubbles etc.
2. Story styled Edit - A normal sized pixx with multiple pixxx fused into one that tells a story( does take alot of time)
3. Just normal edits - Headswap female and/or male.
4. Tanlines/Cum edits - adding tan/lines and/or cum to a pixxx.

Comment below and let me know! I will make edits based on the number or interest on the several edit styles.

Thanks for a busy 2015 and keep on creating art!

Eron,

6 comments:

  1. I personally like 1 and 2 equally, so any of those will be great! And here's to another good year, Eron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the number 3 and 4,thanks for all the edits Eron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 and 2. I love your mini stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eron this must be 3 and 4 really :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 and 2. id like to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3, 4, 1 and 2 in that order, as you get faster. have a great 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home