Wednesday 2 September 2015

School Activities

 http://postimg.org/image/ihd41jjaz/
Hi guys! I guess it's become too repetitive now to apologize for my abscence and more importantly lack of content. So rather than retread the same grounds as before I will offer an edit and hope you guys enjoy and redeem myself a bit. xD
Anyway hope you guys enjoy it as always and I trully hope I manage to get a few more done soon as well as finish those line arts. 
In the meantime I hope you enjoy Inoue's activities at school. :D

7 comments:

  1. wow jarvis! this is looking really awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Si. Have to admit this is one of my favourite edits. :D Lot of work but a good result. xD

      Delete
  2. Looks super great Jarvis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda looks like she doesn't have a nose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent editing! Interestingly they do during the lesson? And if someone has come into the hall?

    Anyway, it is very original and hot. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well to be fair I ussually do some edits with a setting in mind. xD In this case ... remember this one?
      http://bleachpixxx.com/2015/06/04/really-inside/
      Well Inoue's luck had been so that one of her dear academic collegues was just passing by as she srubled upon that scene. :D And I guess she just couldn't keep a hold of herself anymore.:D
      Lucky for us I suppose. xD

      Delete

Newer Post Older Post Home