Tuesday 2 June 2015

Spider-Gwen Line Art


Ok guys here is Spider-Gwen. I tried to mix the anime style with her western design as best as possible so as to make it seem anime enough while still maintaining her overall look.
Hope I managed to do that right. So any input would be awesome.
And, as always, I hope you enjoy this line art until I get around coloring it. 
Again, enjoy and y'all have a good day, xD

( Note: Fixed a few bits that seemed wrong to me. Also added a masked version too. Hope you guys like it now. xD )


6 comments:

  1. I knew it! I knew you would do a great job! Really amazing, she looks so beautiful! I really love your art style. Great work here man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do appreciate the kind words. xD
      Especially since I'm a big fan of the character and I really want to do her right. xD

      Delete
  2. I do not know the character. But it looks nice. Do you really good at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Gwen
      That should help you get an idea on who the character is. She is a fresh new character from Marvel so it's no surprise not many people know of her yet.

      Delete
  3. I like the non-masked version better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah truth be told on second glance I do see the masked version didn't come out that right. I admit I rushed a bit in doing the mask and didn't pay that much attention to it overall. I might go ahead later on redo the mask to look better, maybe add more detail to it. We'll see.
      At least it's good to know you like the non-masked version. I was afraid of not being able to keep her face closely to her design by addidng anime-style features, xD

      Delete

Newer Post Older Post Home